We are always accepting resumes by email and fax for Full, Part-time and Substitute positions working with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool children.
- Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
- Crazy Sock Day 2018 We wore crazy socks at Learning Brooke on March 21st to show support for National Down Syndrome Awareness Day. Thank you to everyone for participating!
- Book Fair was a HUGE success! Thank you to everyone! Book Fair was a HUGE success! Thank you to everyone!
- Car Seat Safety Checks 3/22 Thank you to Seats 4 Safety for coming out to do free car seat checks at Learning Brooke!
- Cranston named BEST CITY in Rhode Island 24/7 Wall St Named the Best Cities in Each State 39. Rhode Island > Best city to live: Cranston > Population: 81,025 > Median home value: $224,200 (highest 25%) > Poverty rate: 6.0% (lowest 10%) > Adults with at least a bachelor’s degree: 32.4% (highest 10%) Cranston, Rhode Island has one of the strongest economies in the state and the country. Just ...
- Learning Brooke Donates to RI Food Bank “One Kid Can” Our Preschool classrooms headed up a food can drive through the RI Food Bank. They counted the cans we collected to give to the RI Food Bank. We also welcomed special guest, Erica Hanson, a RI Food Bank Educator, who read a special book to our Preschool children and got to see all of the cans ...
- Music with Ms. Audrey Ms. Audrey visits our Preschool program each week. Ms Audrey explains her intentions of her time with young children, “First, I believe I am showing the children one more version of what a musician’s life can be. It’s important, I believe, for children to understand that music is not necessarily linked to fame or wealth, ...
- Winter Weather TEXT Notifications Be notified if school is closed with a text message sent to your mobile phone or email. Visit: https://my.textcaster.com/asa/Default.aspx?ID=6d6b22e1-242f-46b3-ae4f-e01582e9a14c
- Holiday Diaper Drive a HUGE SUCCESS! Learning Brooke families donated 2,867 diapers, 31 packages of wipes, 10 pairs of underwear and 17 pairs of socks to RI children in need this winter! Thank you to everyone for your generous donations!
- POSTPONED! Approaches Night for Families DATE TBD At Learning Brooke, we blend valuable aspects from two main approaches to early childhood education: Reggio Emilia and RIE Educaring. These approaches are based on the notion that learning is expressed through the use of hundreds of languages or means of expression, self-constructed knowledge and meaningful relationships with others.